Time Keeper is and application for tracking how much time you spend on work, games, jumping or anything else. It is essentially a glorified stopwatch, that stores timing information for a project to a simple xml file.
- Displays total time for a project
- Session log that shows time and date for each session in a project
- Sessions are editable (for when you forget to start/stop the timer)
The application is developed in Java, but is packaged as native applications for windows and os x. An executable jar file is also available for use on other operating systems. If anyone knows how best to package java applications for popular linux distributions, please let me know.
The application icon is not the best looking thing in the world; just ain’t got the skills…
If you have suggestions, bug reports or other comments please comment below.
2008-03-30 - v.0.4 (rev.14)
- Added export functionality
2008-02-21 - v.0.2 (rev.13)
- Added About dialog
- Added Help dialog
2008-02-13 - v.0.1 (rev.6)
- Added filetype to load/save dialogs